Filing complaint only way to get problem fixed

I would like to share a web site in case some people do not know the correct place to file a complaint about their health care organization. If people do not complain then a problem cannot be corrected.

Go to and clink on the link to the right that says report a complaint,and you can make the complaint using your full name or anonymously.

Keely Roznowski

Presque Isle